Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk] Surplus military gear

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk] Surplus military gear
From: Pete Smith <>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 08:36:56 -0500
At 08:14 AM 2/19/04 -0500, wrote:
One of the pro tower erecting sites has had lots of traffic in the past
mentioning his name.......unfortunately, lots of it has been negative.

I did a Google search and could only find one sour transaction, involving >400 feet of tower sold to a guy in Texas, but that one sounds like a dilly. The complaining party has spread the word in a lot of places, including here on Towertalk. I also ran across a number of references to things that have turned up on E-Bay, including the Huey and the F-18. This is not to suggest that he's blameless, or that anyone should deal with him, but there does seem to be at least some substance to what he's offering.

BTW, QRZ says his ham call is NL7AX.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the World HF Contest Station Database
Updated 9 Jan 04