Re: [TowerTalk] Steppir tuning noise

To: <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Steppir tuning noise
From: "on4kj" <>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:50:42 +0100
  From: <>
  To: <>
  Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 2:23 PM

  > I wonder where is hash coming from. Stepping motors do not have brushes,
  > are driven by pulses, but that is VLF. Could it be static from tape
  > inside fiberglass tubes?
  > Jus' wondering.
  > Yuri,

  Good point Yuri. I have been confronted some times with that kind of
phenomena, years ago now. Humidity pressure temperature, al parameters who
can play. Jim had some good suggestions . Allegro has certainly some good
integrated functions  worth while looking closer to resolve the problem, and
find the sollution.
  I dont own a steppir yet, but all this technical talk  I am interested in.

  Jos on4kj

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.