[TowerTalk] tower help

To: "TowerTalk List" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] tower help
From: "FireBrick" <>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:02:44 -0600
Ok guys.
As a clown who has done things I thought were perfectly harmless only to find
out that I
made the faux pas of all time, lets write this off to: "We learned something"
and put it
to bed.

Let's not start saying things that we won't help and can only cause more hard

Take it from me, I made a career of being a jerk.

Louisiana: We're Not ALL Drunk Cajun Wackos, But That's Our Tourism Campaign

Bill H. in Chicagoland

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.