Re: [TowerTalk] Look at his response

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Look at his response
From: Blake Bowers <bbowers@townsqr.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 09:57:12 -0600
With the fact that there are so few young hams out there in
this dying hobby, the chances are fairly slim all of your
scenario will come to pass.

But, for the ones that ARE out there, if they did not
click on the link in the first place, all the repeated
discussion about it will surely make them go back and
look!