[TowerTalk] Rohn website

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn website
From: "Van Fair" <>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 12:38:27 -0500
Several recent attempts to use the Rohn Website have meet with computer errors
I cant resolve. Can anyone tell me another location where I can find the guying
info and other technical data for Rohn 25 tower that used to be available on
the site.  I know Rohn has troubles so maybe they no longer support the site. I
can bring up the home page but nothing else works.  Thanks Van

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.