[TowerTalk] Re-galvanizing tower sections

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re-galvanizing tower sections
From: "Julio Peralta" <>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 18:52:24 -0500
The radio club here in Tampa is putting together a modest HF/VHF contest
station. We have acquired 11 sections of Rohn 45.. It has been suggested that
we re-galvanize the sections to increase the longevity of the tower.

A question came up regarding whether the sections would fit together again
after the re-galvanizing.

Has anyone had experience with this?

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.