Re: [TowerTalk] Look at his response

To: WD0M <>,
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Look at his response
From: Bill Aycock <>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 17:26:30 -0600
Joe- Don't misunderstand me- I do NOT think it should have been posted to TT. For several reasons, none of which label that silly pic as "Pornography".

At 08:49 AM 2/23/2004 -0700, you wrote:

It does - thanks for the pity, but I don't need it. Save it for those young hams who click on the link and, as their parents walk into the room, suffer the consequences. This reflector isn't just for us old poops who have seen it all. I'd hope that youngsters frequent this tower of knowledge too. And therein lies the basis for my objections.

At 10:49 PM 2/22/2004, Bill Aycock wrote:

If that photo fits your definition of pornography, I pity you- if there are many with that view, I pity the rest of us.

At 06:45 PM 2/22/2004 -0700, you wrote:

I'll consider the source.......anyone who would support sending pornographic
links into untold homes across the world where YOUNG HAMS can subscribe to
this reflector has no class.

Bill Aycock - W4BSG
Woodville, Alabama

Bill Aycock - W4BSG