[TowerTalk] G-450 Information

To: "Tower Talk" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] G-450 Information
From: "McDermott, Stephen" <>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:31:41 -0800
I need some information on the Yaesu G-450A or the G-450XL. I see them for sale
from different vendors, some have the A and others have the XL. What is the
difference between the two? I assume the XL is the later model and "beefier"
than the A model.

I wrote Yaesu for a explanation, no response from them.

Any information would be helpful .

Stephen McDermott, W6AKF

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.