Re: [TowerTalk] mail list

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] mail list
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 17:11:59 EST
In a message dated 2/24/04 1:42:59 PM Pacific Standard Time,

> why is it for this list that about half the messages I get twice and the
>  other half I only get once?  If it was all messages I would assume I was
>  signed up twice but that is not the case.

    You have some sort of ISP delivery problem at your end. The TT reflector
has been running just fine with nothing like you described for anyone else.

    Why don't you sign up for the digest version? That should take care of
both problems.

Steve    K7LXC

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.