[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain Roto-Brake

To: "TOWERTALK" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain Roto-Brake
From: "N9EN@VOYAGER.NET" <n9en@voyager.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 06:02:13 -0600
Hello again, T-T'ers,

I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the manual
(actually instruction sheets) that came with a Hy-Gain
Roto-Brake that they might be able to copy and send
to me? I would be happy to pay for the expenses in-
volved.

Recently, one of my DX'er friends gave me a brand-
new Hy-Gain model RB-1 and the mimeographed (!)
instruction sheets that came with it are so faded that
they are extremely difficult to read. The date on the
sheets is 1957, so I'm guessing that this unit is 45+
years old.

Thanks for any help.

73 de Brad, N9EN @ Radio Free Roscoe (IL) [USA]