[TowerTalk] antennas for sale

Subject: [TowerTalk] antennas for sale
From: Gregg Seidl <>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:07:39 -0600
I have a few antennas that I don't need anymore.Cushcraft D-40,40 meter
rotatable dipole.It is in good shape and ALL the parts are there.It is 2
years old.Getting either a 2 or 3 element 40 meter beam.Also have a M2 6M-7
not jhv or anythinng else,it is a 6M-7.& elements on a 26 foot boom,works
well and again ALL parts are there.I have a M2 6M-9KHW awaiting a ride up
the tower.  I would like $200 shipped for the D-40 and $225 shipped for the
6M-7 in the conus.  Thanks Gregg  K9KL   Green Bay,WI

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.