[TowerTalk] Force 12 antennas for sale

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 antennas for sale
From: "Natan Huffman" <>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 14:00:11 -0500
I have two F12 XR-5 for sale.  Both in the air less than one month.  20
through 10 meters including WARC bands.  Includes balun and both units
assembled,  trimmed and tested with price of $600.00 each.  Pickup in
Ithaca, NY preferred.

These are my personal antennas now on the ground.

Natan W6XR

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.