Re: [TowerTalk] Pushup pole sources

To: Tower Talk <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Pushup pole sources
From: edoc <>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 19:23:10 -0500
Surplus Sales has military surplus fiberglass poles from time to time,
though everything there is max market value plus a little.

Google is your friend, try a search on fiberglass push up poles or
something like that.

73, doc kd4e

Jack Berry wrote:
What are some good sources for pushup poles, 30-40 ft? I assume fiberglass
is the preferred material. I plan to use 4 to support a wire loop. Thanks!