[TowerTalk] Galvainizing Touch-Up

To: "tower" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Galvainizing Touch-Up
From: "AA6DX" <>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 20:55:51 -0800
Was looking at my fav fence site, poking around for chain link top rails,
and bumped into this new product on their site.. wonder if it is different,
than the products we currently use?
 73, Mark  AA6DX

OH .. bumped into a ham radio type situation re AFI  --- quite like RFI, it
seems .. here on my web site is the rather lengthy info ...    You might
notice some similarities!

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.