[TowerTalk] FW: moxon

To: "Towertalk@Contesting. Com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FW: moxon
From: "WD4K" <WD4K2@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 10:13:02 -0600
From: W9GE [mailto:finger@goeaston.net]
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 4:21 AM
To: WD4K2@charter.net
Subject: moxon

Tommy:

I have the second Opti-Beam 40 meter moxon beam in the usa, and mine was the
first one to go on the tower, and may still be the only one in use, I am not
sure.

You can see photos of my install at www.arraysolutions.com  go to
'satisfied users' and look under w9ge

It works just like it should.  Very broad forward lobe, a bit of gain and
super sharp f/b off the very back of the moxon.  73 bob de w9ge

I do not subscribe to towertalk, so if you want to post this for the group
feel free to do so.