[TowerTalk]

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk]
From: Albert Crespo <f5vhj@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 10:37:42 +0100 (CET)
I have had the KT36XA up for a couple of years and just last week the VSWR went
up to 3.0 on 14.000. It is 1.0 now on 14.300.
I always thought all the shorting bars dealt with linear loading on 10 and 15,
and that is where the bulk of the problems occur.
I checked the antenna yesterday and nothing is loose or appears to have moved.
The infamous issue of water collecting in the tubes should not bother 20
meters, or could it?
73, Al