[TowerTalk] Re: weatherptroof boxes

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: weatherptroof boxes
From: Didier Juges <didier@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:51:37 -0600
If you can find some paint or coating that will stick to the material, you
can make them last significantly longer. It's got to be thick enough to be
an effective barrier to the sun light, not only direct sunlight but also
reflected from nearby objects.
One material that comes to mind would be something like roof tar, which
will stick to anything but won't make you win any prize for the looks of it.

73,
Didier KO4BB