[TowerTalk] What to buy

To: <Towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] What to buy
From: "Kirk Harding" <kirk.harding@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 17:14:00 -0600
To Tower Talk:  All

Does anyone have experience with the Tennadyne T12 Yagi?  I'm just starting
to gather information on HF beams and have compared the M2 and Tennadyne
yagis.  It appears to me that the T12 will fit my needs.   I certainly will
appreciate any comments.

Whatever antenna I purchase will be installed on a US Tower TX472, which is
currently lying on its side in the backyard.  The hold has been framed and
dug to US Tower specifications (5 X 5 X 6.8).  Next is the installation of
the rebar.  All in all, this sure has been a big project.  (Have to give
myself a pat on the back).  I've done all of it!!  Dug and framed the
hole(shovel after shovel after shovel), will install the rebar.  Only thing
I'm having done, is cement pumped to the location.  Not to shabby for a 63
year old man.  To start with, I was in pretty good shape but by the time I
finish this project, I'll be back to great shape!  By the way, any runners
in the group?

Kirk H. K6KAR