[TowerTalk] Lightning resuscitation

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Lightning resuscitation
From: "Steve London" <n2ic@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 01:19:44 -0000
K3BU wrote:

"If the person gets hit by lightning and seems to be dead or paralyzed,
there
is a worthwhile procedure to try to revive them. Quickly bury the person in
shallow "grave" - ditch, with face sticking out. Earth will drain the charge
and in many cases vital organs will return to their normal function and life
will return. My father managed to revive two people that were hit by
lightning
and "dead" without signs of life. "

Yuri, I would be happy to apply a refund of my unused subscription to
Radiosporting to purchase a 1-year subscription for you to Skeptical
Inquirer - The journal of the Committee for the Scientific Investigation of
Claims of the Paranormal (CSICOP).

Steve London, N2IC