[TowerTalk] Re: New Rohn group

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: New Rohn group
From: Didier Juges <didier@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 11:20:06 -0600
This is a great idea!

May I suggest an annual gathering where members would bring their most
prized Rohn parts for show and tell. Awards would be given to those who
have demonstrated exceptional ability and dedication in the care and
handling of their Rohn hardware.

73,
Didier KO4BB

At 11:58 AM 3/25/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Oy vey!  Uff da!  Ugh!  Ecch!
>
>I can see that serious punishment (in the form of forced participation in
a game of "amateur radio Indian") must be administered to Mr Silver for
publishing this.

>Ohh... Wait... he would actually enjoy that.  Strike that.  Gotta come up
with something else.

>Ohh... Wait... dare I say that I own a rare, vintage old-style 45G
foldover kit, and am seeking the matching winch mounting plate/hardware?
Maybe I can get this to work for me after all!