RE: [TowerTalk] Rustoleum is the answer

To: "'Neal Cox'" <ncoxsr@wt.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Rustoleum is the answer
From: "Joe - KC2TN" <kc2tn@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 23:55:44 -0500
Take a look at (or try) "Rust Bullet"....

        http://www.caswellplating.com/aids/rustbullet.html

It's not the cheapest paint/rust preventative but it works great!

I've painted outdoor oil tanks which were pretty bad and have not had any
bleed through.

It's a one step paint requiring two coats. Just make sure you wear gloves!
If you get it on your hands there's virtually nothing that will get it off.
AND I tried everything!

This product has been mentioned here on TowerTalk before so you may find
some other reviews in the archives.

Good Luck!

Joe - KC2TN
"If you're sure of everything,
        and it still doesn't work,
           one of the things you're sure of is wrong!"