[TowerTalk] Tower links fixed on web page

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower links fixed on web page
From: "Tower (K8RI)" <tower@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 20:44:14 -0400
My apologies for the broken links and thanks to Patrick for letting me know
the links had defaulted back to my home directories.  One on the hazards of
using Front Page and FP extensions on the web site.  I need to get a better
editor. Most of the time I use a straight text editor rather than FP.

At any rate when you now go to
http://www.rogerhalstead.com/ham_files/tower.htm and click on the images it
takes you to larger views of those images.

N833R, World's Oldest Debonair (S# CD-2)
www.rogerhalstead.com