Re: [TowerTalk] Please unsubscribe me!

To: conco@paonline.com, TowerTalk@contesting.com
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 10:02:33 EDT
conco@paonline.com writes:

>   Tower Talk:
>  Please unsubscribe me as I am taking a trip for a few days and don't want
> come home to a load on my computer.  I enjoy the messages and even
contribute
> sometimes although it is by experience and not knowledge.  Appreciate your
> program.
>  Password:

Hi, Conrad --

    Sorry to pick on you but first, sending a message to the list only posts
a message to the list where mostly no action is taken. Messages like this
shouldn't be posted to the reflector - they're just QRM.

    Next, at the end of each TT post is the URL that'll take you to your
subscribe info:

page
and check off 'mail delivery - yes' and you're back in business.

    And I wouldn't post my password to the list.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TT ADMIN