[TowerTalk] 55 foot Rohn 25G proposed tower, source for HD housebracket?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 55 foot Rohn 25G proposed tower, source for HD housebracket?
From: "Bob A. Booey" <rentwist@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 21:36:18 -0400
Dear List,

I have about 59 feet of Rohn 25G which I want to put up.  I will set 4 or more
feet of the first section in concrete putting the top down at 55 feet.  I have
a tall, estate type home, the eave is 21 feet above ground level.  I figure I
would heavy bracket the tower at the eave, using the HBUTVRO bracket, or
something equivalent that is more easily found (suggestions appreciated).  That
would put the top at 34 feet above the bracket.  I have a tapered top section
(25AG I believe), and will use no protruding mast above the top and an A4S (5.5
sq. ft wind load) on top.  Any possibility of can getting away without guy
wires on such an installation?  How much would an installation such as this be
pushing it?

Anyone have a Rohn HBUTVRO (or equivalent) HD house bracket for sale?  Maybe
HBU?  Suggestions on where to get either one?  Build one with angle stock from
scratch?

73,

Bob, WA2T