Re: [TowerTalk] Erections (Tower)

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Erections (Tower)
From: "N6KJ" <kelly@thejohnsons.ws>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 17:42:54 -0700 (PDT)
When I installed mine, I cut a piece of wood somewhat larger than the concrete
form.  I then drilled holes in the wood that lined up with the holes
in the tower base.  I then screwed the wood to the tower base to make sure
that the holes lined up properly.  Next, I took the wood off the tower
base and screwed the anchor bolts to the wood as if the wood was my tower
base.  After pouring the concrete I simply placed the wood on top of the
concrete form with the anchor bolts in the concrete.  Once the concrete
was dry I simply unscrewed the bolts from the wood and put the tower base
on top.  Fortunately, everything lined up.