RE: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft 40-2CD Dimensions

To: 'Alex' <rn1aj@atlant.ru>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft 40-2CD Dimensions
From: Ve6wz_Steve <ve6wz@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:39:11 -0600
Alex:

Go here for a complete .pdf file on the CC XM-240....same antenna as the
40-2 cd: http://www.cushcraft.com/support/pdf/XM240.pdf , or go here for
the main page of all CC antenna manuals:
http://www.google.ca/search?q=cache:puc8HMwtoSoJ:www.cushcraft.com/amate
ur/support/instruction-manuals.htm+cushcraft+manuals&hl=en

Cushcraft is very good with the on-line manuals.

Also, on my webpage I have details on a homebrew replacement for the
loss.  This is a very easy antenna to homebrew.  Go here and follow the
links: http://www.qsl.net/ve6wz/intro.htm

de steve ve6wz.