[TowerTalk] FOR SALE

Subject: [TowerTalk] FOR SALE
From: Gregg Seidl <>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 20:24:11 -0500
I have 2 40 meter antennas for sale.I have a Cushcraft 40 meter rotatable
dipole that is all there and I have the manual as well.It is 3 years old and
is all apart and ready to be shipped UPS.$200 including shipping in the
CONUS.The other is a 40-2CD Cushcraft which we all know is a 2 element 40
meter beam.I have the manual.There may be a peice or 2 missing or screw or
something not major.If someone REALLY wants to know whats all there I will
go check but it is 99% there.It is on the ground and ready to go as
well,$250 and I will ship CONUS.    Gregg  K9KL

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.