On Sun, 02 May 2004 15:39:06 -0500, Chuck Sudds wrote:
>I have been raising parrots for 20
>years and while the overheated Teflon pans have not proven toxic (so far)
>to humans, I can assure you that they are DEADLY when overheated for
>parrots and parrot-type birds.
Very interesting. Thanks for the info, Chuck.
QSLs via LoTW
See: http://www.mscomputer.com for "Self Supporting Towers", "Wireless Weather
Stations", and lot's more. Call Toll Free, 1-800-333-9041 with any questions
and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.
TowerTalk mailing list