Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu rotors

To: "Bill VanAlstyne" <w5wvo@cybermesa.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu rotors
From: Joe <WD0M@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 08:12:53 -0600
I've been using a Yaesu G-1000SDX for many years - bought it when I was in Alaska. While there, the temperatures hit - 40 F, we recorded 125 mph wind gusts, and had 20 feet of snow over a winter. I love all the features: 450 degree rotation, computer interconnect with an inexpensive interface from IdiomPress, and the preset. Works fine - buy one. ;-)

73,
Joe
WD0M
(ex-WL7M)