[TowerTalk] Using Belden 9913 on a crankup tower?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Using Belden 9913 on a crankup tower?
From: <>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:59:43 -0400
Could somebody tell me if Belden 9913(not 9913 flex)is usable on a crankup
tower. What I am interested in, is if it is bendable enough when the tower is
cranked down or will it bow out too much? Should I go to a more flexable cable
for the run up the tower, or is it workable? This is for a 51 ft. crankup.
Thanks for your help.

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.