[TowerTalk] Create RC5B-3 repair?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Create RC5B-3 repair?
From: "Scott R." <w4pa@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 12:27:43 -0700 (PDT)
Towertalkers:

A Create RC5B-3 rotator box for the VHF antennas at the K4JNY/W4PA
contest station is dead.

We are stumped.  We replaced the push-pull output transistors and their
driver - no change.  The indicator moves when power is applied (as it
is supposed to), but the box will not turn the rotator, and the
indicator needle does not move while flipping the rotate slider switch.
 Nothing else in the box seems to be amiss.  We know the rotator itself
is OK because we are able to connect another good Create box to the
same cable and turn it.

Suggestions?  Or in lieu of that, is there a source for U.S. service on
them these days?

Reply to w4pa at yahoo dot com

Thanks
Scott W4PA