[TowerTalk] KT-34XA Dimensions

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] KT-34XA Dimensions
From: "Steve London" <>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:54:11 +0100
I'm looking for the "final" set of A,B,C,D dimensions for the KT-34XA, when
it was still manufactured by KLM.  Just want to make sure I have the most
recent dimensions before I put mine back up. I have applied the "Update Kit"
(dated 5/1/1991) to both of my XA's, if that makes a difference to the

I saw several requests for this info in the archives, but no follow-ups.  It
would be great if someone could post the A,B,C,D dimensions to Towertalk, so
it would be in the archives forever more.

Thanks and 73,
Steve, N2IC/5

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.