[TowerTalk] FS: Rohn 45G Pieces..UPDATE

Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: Rohn 45G Pieces..UPDATE
From: "Robin E. Midgett" <>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 13:03:50 -0500
A correction to my earlier post..the top section IS indeed 9 feet tall.
All the mentioned pieces are still available either as a package or individually.

I have three 45G components excess to my needs:
45AG2 sleeved top section; may be incorrect on part # as this one isn't 9' tall, but is ~6' tall
AS455G rotor plate
GA45GD torque arm assembly

All three have been stripped and re-galvanized, so are in like new condition. Asking $300 OBO for all, can ship or deliver to Hamvention. Check, M.O. or PayPal accepted.