[TowerTalk] Outlet for Tower Sections

Subject: [TowerTalk] Outlet for Tower Sections
From: Jerry <>
Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 21:23:11 -0700
Hello All:

I recently purchased a used fold-over tower, it has ten foot sections, triangle shaped. Center to center measurements on each side is 11". Has anyone come across a distributor or outlet for sections the have these types of measurements? I need one more section to bury in cement for my base. I've looked at links on the Internet till I'm bleary eyed, and I haven't been able to locate any sections that have 11" centers on the sides. Plenty of 12" and 14". Any help would be appreciated.

all rights reserved without prejudice

"It is lamentable, that to be a good patriot one must become the enemy of the rest of mankind."

Try not, do or do not; - there is no try...Yoda

Without honesty , there is no truth.
Without truth , there is no learning.
Without learning , there is no understanding.
Without understanding , there is nothing.
For all these things constitute our very existence.
JLA ©2000-2004