RE: [TowerTalk] Modelling a basic stack

To: "'K4SB'" <>, <>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Modelling a basic stack
From: "Chuck Dietz" <>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 15:26:06 -0500
I use YO and carefully build the antennas to the dimensions.  I find the SWR
curves to be amazingly close to the predicted curves and they are the best
antennas I have ever used.

Chuck W5PR

>YO7 is a phenomenal program and the best $100  you will ever spend on
>any Yagi modeling program!
>                                  73,  Bill  W4ZV

I throughly disagree. I can get more gain and twice the F/B with a single 5
element Yagi than any of those shown.

I've used YO and think it's garbage.

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.