[TowerTalk] Modelling Stacks

Subject: [TowerTalk] Modelling Stacks
From: "Howard Klein" <>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 21:21:06 +0000
The current discussion has brought to mind a problem that I have had with YO7. I am stacking 2 4L SteppIR antennas which allows me to change element lengths but the element spacing is fixed. In attempting to optimize I get different spacing. I would prefer not to change spacing and now that they are up probably won't for sometime. Any ideas?
Actually in practice they work well but would like to squeeze out the last drops. I think you know what I mean.