RE: [TowerTalk] buying new tower

To: <>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] buying new tower
From: <>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 09:16:09 -0500

I have been fighting my Heights Tower since January now. It's a 72' plus tilt
over. It clangs badly at every joint. I have written endless emails, and no
repairs forthcoming, although the owner of the company said he would "try" to
make out some weekend to take a look. Very frustrating. So...I would shy away
from Heights till they get their act together, or at least fix this tower.
Anybody interested in a very noisy self-support tower that cost me $10,000 to
complete? Its not doing me any good tilted over with my Force 12 beam a few
feet off the ground.

Bob Redoutey, N5KF

Message: 4
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 19:52:14 EDT
Subject: [TowerTalk] buying new tower

Hello to all, I am going to replace my 35' tower that I bought used and put
up something new.  My only issue is I cannot decide what tower I should go
with.  Can anyone give me advice on which brands to stay away from- thanks mike

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.