[TowerTalk] Raffle for W4AN's kids ( founder)

Subject: [TowerTalk] Raffle for W4AN's kids ( founder)
From: Kurszewski Chad-WCK005 <>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 10:22:14 -0500
Since the Towertalk reflector is hosted on the servers,
I hope you pardon this non-Towertalk topic.

As many of you know, Bill Fisher W4AN -- top contester and founder of and -- recently passed away.  His sudden passing
was a shock to the entire ham community, and he will be greatly missed.

The W4AN Memorial Trust Fund was established to benefit Bill's two young
children, Graeme and Erik. See W8JI's page for more info on this fund...

To help add funds to the Trust, we've put together a Raffle, with a great
assortment of prizes.  Thanks to the incredible support of the ham radio
business community, we are able to offer about $6,200 in prizes, including
a new ICOM IC-756PROII, generously donated by ICOM America!

Tickets will be sold at the Crowne Plaza Hotel on Thursday, Friday and
Saturday nights (5/13-5/15) PLUS tickets are also available on-line via a
secure server, for those that can't make it to Dayton this year.  The
raffle drawing will take place on Saturday night (5/15) at Midnight.  Need
not be present to win.

For all the details, including pictures and descriptions of all the prizes,
go to:

Please feel free to forward this message to others.  Thanks for your support!

Scott, KA9FOX
Paul, K9PG
Mike, K9NW
Chad, WE9V