Re: [TowerTalk] Amidon Inc.

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Amidon Inc.
From: Chuck Counselman <>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 14:07:51 -0400
At 8:26 AM -0700 5/13/04, Bruce Makas K1MY wrote:
Chuck, After your problems the first two times, why did you go back a third time?

As a ham you should know the answer. :-) Their prices were the lowest.

I once bought something from MFJ, too. :-(

For balance and to show that I don't hate everyone, there are radio-parts vendors with whom I have dealt for years and who have always treated me well. My favorite is Digi-Key. Ham Radio Outlet (not exactly a parts vendor) also ranks high on my list. I could list many others, but I won't because I don't want to offend the good ones that I'd omit unintentionally.

-Chuck, W1HIS