Re: [TowerTalk] Amidon customer satisfaction

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Amidon customer satisfaction
From: Jim Lux <>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 14:26:13 -0700
At 02:33 PM 5/13/2004 -0400, wrote:
In a message dated 5/13/04 11:27:17 AM Pacific Daylight Time,

> Just remember all ISO-9001 really says, in a nutshell, is "Say what you do
>  (in writing), and do what you say (and prove it)".  So, I would ask them
>  a copy of their process documentation pertaining to packaging of products.
>  It would also be interesting to see what their process documentation says
>  about assuring that the correct ferrite mix is being shipped.

    Yeah, like someone resistant to good customer service is going to go to
the trouble of providing some internal documentation.

Steve     K7LXC

If they're interested in retaining their ISO900X certification they'll go to the trouble. That's the kind of thing that results in a CAN (Corrective Action Notice), and if the external auditing organization knows to look for it...