Re: [BULK] - Re: [TowerTalk] Amidon customer satisfaction

To: Bill Coleman <>
Subject: Re: [BULK] - Re: [TowerTalk] Amidon customer satisfaction
From: Bill Turner <>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 09:24:15 -0700
On Thu, 13 May 2004 20:19:02 -0400, Bill Coleman wrote:

>Actually, ISO 900x just means you've managed to write a process, and
>convince an auditor that you follow it.
>It doesn't tell you anything about whether the process is any good or

My previous employer went through ISO900x certification and I can verify
Bill is right on.

IMO, a much better process would be to conduct scientific audits of
customer satisfaction, but then all the ISO people would be out of a
(lucrative) job.  The whole thing is a sham.

Bill, W6WRT
QSLs via LoTW

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.