[TowerTalk] ring rotors

Subject: [TowerTalk] ring rotors
From: Gregg Seidl <>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 22:24:46 -0500
Can you mount 2 antennas to one Ring Rotor??I want to put a 6M-9KHW and a
Cushcraft A-3S on one with the same at the top of the tower on a rotor.The
spacing will be 30 feet for the 6 meter beams and 35-40 for the hf
beams.Windload is a moderate 10.4 for both antennas.I think the Ring rotor
can handle that.Any ideas,don't want to buy 2 ringrotors,kinda pricey.
Gregg  K9KL

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.