[TowerTalk] Roof mounted tower

Subject: [TowerTalk] Roof mounted tower
From: Steve <>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 18:39:34 -0400
I'm considering installing a roof mounted tower such as those sold by
Glen Martin Engineering. It seems likely that I'll sell this house in a few years and, at that time, remove the tower. Following removal of the tower, what will be the condition of the shingles at the tower's mounting points? What will I have to do to repair the roof to make it acceptable to a potential home buyer?