[TowerTalk] Tower for Sale

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower for Sale
From: "Gene, sawman2" <sawman2@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 16:11:45 -0400
My Club is selling a E-Z Way Crank up and crank over tower. With original
wonder mounting post. I do not have a model number. This came from a ?SK?
estate. Looks to be in very good condition. I believe it to be about 35-40
feet tall. This unit is for PICK UP ONLY in Northern New Jersey. It is down
and the wonder post is out of the ground. Not sure of the value. Can any
body give me the value of the tower or if you would like to make an offer.
Please do.  Thanks.  wb2hid@optonline.net