Re: [TowerTalk] 756 Pro ll

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 756 Pro ll
From: Ed Steeble <>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 19:35:13 -0400
There is an ICOM reflector. Subscription info is at < >. There are a lot of very ICOM knowledgeable people there.

And I see from another msg you question about the CV-17, Do a Google search on W1GEE and look at product. I use one with my IC-746.

73, Ed

Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 18:11:40 EDT From: Subject: [TowerTalk] 756 Pro ll To: Message-ID: <> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"

First I would like to say TNX for everyone who contributed to my question on
horizontal ground installations. I rcvd many good replies and thought
provoking answers (while some will doubt any instance where any of my thoughts could
be provoked).
I hv a question now which is a little off topic (twrs and ant's). If this
unsettles anyone (except for WB9YCJ) I do apologize, but I've been unable to
resolve this question thru my own investigative efforts.
Can someone tell me if the Icon 756 Pro ll is able to be controlled from a
computer. Looking at the back of the rig and the Icom brochure I can find
nothing that alludes to a computer port. Hopefully a Pro ll owner can respond.
Mny Tnx To All

Froggy             K8FU

May the Frogs Be With You..........................