Re: [TowerTalk] 756 Pro ll

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 756 Pro ll
From: <>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 10:19:36 -0400
You can also use the ICOM OPC-478 programming cable together with a standard
1/8" stereo-to-mono adapter to accomplish the same thing.  Better than a CT-17
because it's self-powered from the RS-232 lines, and it's considerably cheaper.

Mahlon - K4OQ

From:   "Richard M. Gillingham" <>
Date:   2004/05/23 Sun PM 07:06:11 EDT

Yes, I control mine through the CI-V port.  It's the 1/8" jack next to the
straight key jack.  You need either the CT-17 interface box from Icom, or an
aftermarket adapter.  And some software of course.  Most logging programs
will handle it.

Good luck
Gil, W1RG