Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Anti-Seize

To: TowerTalk Post <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Anti-Seize
From: Jim Idelson <k1ir@designet.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 17:07:40 -0400
>I'm planning to erect a 70 foot tower from sections of Rohn 25.  I'm seeking
input on what to use on tower joints to help prevent seizing at the joints.
<

I use general lubricating grease "NLGI No. 2 lithium base grease" from the
automotive parts store, applied with a paper towel. It is always still there
years later when time comes to take the tower apart. Works great; less $.

Jim Idelson K1IR
email    k1ir at designet.com
web    http://www.designet.com/k1ir