Re: [TowerTalk] Tower safety gear

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower safety gear
From: Alan AB2OS <>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 06:55:12 -0400
One surely needs more than just a belt (e.g., hard hat, sturdy boots), but why would a lineman's belt not suffice for the belt component of the equipment?

Alan AB2OS

On 05/25/04 08:32 pm Blake Bowers put fingers to keyboard and launched the following message into cyberspace:

A simple lineman belt?  I wonder what the liabilty is for suggesting that
someone do something that can kill them....

I don't know if you are using a crane or what.  A simple belt at a local
lineman shop should do just fine.  If you are going to use a gin pole, and
don't already own one, buy the kit here and have it sent to you 2nd day
air!  You will be glad you have it for the future!!!!!!