Re: [TowerTalk] Tower safety gear

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower safety gear
From: Bud Rogers <>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 20:24:44 -0500
On Thursday 27 May 2004 20:15, Cliff Bond wrote:
> (Reminds me of my admonition to my childern more than a few times:
> "Do as I say do, not as I do (do).")

Hi Cliff,

I never had much luck telling my boys that.  Lately I've been using a
new tack.  I tell them, "You better listen if you don't want to end up
like me."  That seems to work better -- my teenager actually pays
attention when I tell him that.

Bud Rogers  <>  KD5SZ  EM05vb

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.