[TowerTalk] Utility GND / Tower GND interconnection question

Subject: [TowerTalk] Utility GND / Tower GND interconnection question
From: "Bill VanAlstyne" <>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 07:57:56 -0600
I've been reading all the discussion on tower grounding over the past months
with great interest, as I'm currently building a new home and will be
erecting a US Tower TX-455 free-standing crank-up near one side of the
house. Unfortunately, the utilities ingress is on the OTHER side of the
house. It's within feet of the property line, so I can't locate the tower
there! How best to interconnect the tower and utilities grounding? Obviously
I have to go around the house -- but is there a best way to do this? I've
been a ham for a lot of years, but this will be my first tower, so I'm a
real novice when it comes to this stuff.

Bill / W5WVO
Albuquerque, NM

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.